Thursday, November 28, 2013

All I Want For Christmas is...


This Canon Eos 1100D + 18-55mm DC III! I need this in my  life right now! I want to take better pictures of the make-up looks i create cause my Iphone just ain't doing the job! This is one of many amongst my Xmas Wishlist. Got my toes & fingers crossed for this one lol!

ps: Check this link if you're interested & it's on sale. They have a special offer. If you buy this now you'll get a 16 GB memory card, a filter & a UV-light for only € 331,89 .



Smooches,
                 Valencia

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2013 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I actually have this camera it does the job of taking picture very well. I believe you wll actually enjoy it if you get.

 
At December 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with me. Now i'm more excited to go get it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home