Monday, December 9, 2013

My Natural Hair Care



These two products are the reason why I love my washday! I wash my hair every sunday or saturday. This conditioner by Herbal Essences is called Bee Strong. It has no sulfates or sillicone in it (which I'm really excited about) and contains honey y'all! The product works amazingly well on my hair. Before I put conditioner in my hair I detangle my hair with a wide tooth comb, and section my hair. After that I saturate it with water (I use a spraybottle for this) and apply conditioner to that section. I then take my denman brush and further detangle my hair. You can also keep detangling your hair with your fingers while you're applying your conditioner. When I'm done putting conditioner on my hair. I take the olive oil and run it through all the sections of my hair. After 15 min I rinse out the conditioner with lukewarm water! It's important to wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water, hot water can cause your scalp to dry out which also causes you to have alot of dandruff! Nobody wants that! When all the conditioner is washed out I apply olive oil to my hair and wash the excess of oil out of my hair. This method works wonders for me! It makes my hair feel really soft. 



When I've had braids or a sew in, which makes it difficult to wash my hair properly, I wash my hair with this shampoo to get rid of the build up. This is by Schwarzkopf and is sulfate and silicone free. I love this. It smells so good and makes it easy to detangle my hair. I first wash my hair with this then I condition my hair and that's about it. 


I hope this was helpfull to you. 

xoxo, Valencia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home