Sunday, December 22, 2013

Beyoncé: The Visual Album




 Beyoncé, Yoncé , Yoncé.... She amazes me everytime. She's the only one who can release an album without any promotion and sell millions of it. The Album was released on Friday the 13th. Sold 80,000 copies in in  three hours out in the world (at $15.99 a pop). 350,000 copies over the course of Friday, and another 120,000 on Saturday. !! She managed to break the 2013 sales records. Only Beyoncé can do this I mean she literally dropped the album out of nowhere! 




The album has 14 songs and 17 videos! This time Beyoncé decided to show more skin. The lyrics on this album are so provocative never knew she'd make an album like this but I actually really love it! This is the first album I've ever bought (iTunes) & I love it!!



 Thanks for the Christmas gift Bey!
xoxo, Valencia

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home