Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rihanna Hearts M.A.C. Holiday Collection 2013


After all the buzz around this collection I finally got my hands on these products! When I went to the nearest M.A.C. store almost everything was sold out! I bought one of the last bronzers and this brown/pinkish lipstick called "Bad Girl Riri" & offcourse "Riri Woo" was sold out!! Fortunately my co-worker told me to call the other M.A.C store where they still had a few lipsticks left & had it put aside for me! I convinced my boyfriend to go buy it for me hihi! Now I'm the proud owner of  "Bad Girl Riri" , "Riri Woo" & the "Love, Rihanna" bronzing powder.



Here are the swatches! Left: Bad Girl Riri , Right: Riri Woo.

Bad Girl Riri is more creamy and has more of a sheen to it than Riri Woo. Both lipsticks are very pigmented, easy to apply and don't make your lips feel dry. (Ps: they smell SOO GOOD!)

I would not recommend the bronzing powder to people with a darker skintone. I tried to make swatch for you guys but it didn't show on my skin. So I'm just going to use this for my clients with a lighter skintone since this is better suited for them.


xoxo Valencia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home