Monday, February 3, 2014

My Style Crush: Julie Sariñana

I don't how I discovered her website. I just kinda bumped into it while I was browsing on the internet and yes I completely fell in love with her sense of style. Her style is so feminin & effortless yet super stylish! She mixes high end with H&M, Zara, Mango, Missguided etc.. This gorgeous mexican lady from L.A. is also a stylist Duh! Everytime I take a look at her blog I find myself stuck to my computer for hours and hours and dismissing other things which I shouldn't do lol. I wish I owned all the clothes she has.

She also sells clothing and accessories. You can check her out on SincerelyJules.com








Photos; courtesy of Sincerely Jules

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home