Sunday, February 2, 2014

No Make Up for Women of deeper complexions in Belgian Department stores... (Rant)





Year after year I get so annoyed at the fact that there's still no make up being sold for women of colour in the Belgian department stores. People of all corners of the world have been emigrating to Belgium since the 70's. People are familiar with the darker skin tones so why not sell them in Kruidvat, Ici Paris XL, Inno, Di , etc.. The only way we can get our make up is by going to M.A.C. , Bobbi Brown or African beauty supply stores. There are only two Bobbi Brown stores in Belgium (Brussels & Antwerp) , only two M.A.C stores in the city I live in. These are the only places we can get our high end make up. Which I think is a shame. Whenever I go to London I have no problem buying things I need. I don't need my make up to be high end or anything as long as the quality is great I'm happy. I mean do they know how much money they would make if they sold make up for all skin tones? They forget that alot of the population in Belgium especially in Antwerp are foreigners.


end of my rant..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home