Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mac Lipsticks And Their Finishes

Before I bought my M.A.C. lipsticks I used to look for reviews on Youtube. I would remember people talking about the different finishes but I never really understood the terms that were used like: frost, glazed, satin, amplified, lustre, matte & sheer.

I'd like to explain it to those who have no clue what I'm talkin about.

Matte

No shine at all, very pigmented & very intense.

Lustre
Semi sheer, very moisturizing for the lips & gives your lips a wet look.

Glaze
Just a little bit of colour with a sheen finish. Makes your lips shine.

Sheer
Very little to no colour, it's very natural, close to being transparent

Frost
Very pigmented with a bit of shimmer

Satin
Colourful. has a matte finish, but it's not as matte as a lipstick that has a matte finish. so it's semi-matte. It's really pigmented. conditions the lips.

Amplified 
Very very very pigmented! It has very little shine & is super creamy.



I really recommend the Lustre, Amplified finishes for people with very dry lips but If you'd really like to try the other finishes I'd suggest to prep your lips by using a lipbalm or vaseline 10min  before you apply your lipstick for extra moisture.


I hope this was helpfull to you all!

xoxo, Valencia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home